Thursday, October 30, 2014

Gripping Beast Saga Mini: Ragnar Lothbrok -DS

Gripping Beast Miniatures HVA04 - Ragnar Lothbrok


As a group, we're are slowly moving towards giving the Saga Rules set a go.  I have not really taken the dive in yet, but with a little bit of prodding, I am sure we can get Monty, our Saga guru, to run us through the basics.

I picked up this Ragnar Lothbrok figure as much for use in rpgs and other mini games.  It's really well done, a bit thick, as seems to be the style of some of the GB sculps, and it painted up quickly.

With the recent semi regular playing of Pathfinder, this guy is going to be my barbarian character.  I had my character buy a long spear for the boar hunt scenario, and this mini fits how I imagine to look a bit better than the one I was using.

1 comment:

Comments