Monday, February 10, 2020

Finished HeroForge Scout - DS

The Scout - 11th level AD&D 1st and 2nd Edition Rogue.  

The Scout has an artefact bow that has a Will of its own.  Its most significant OP power is the ability to fire 4 arrows per round.  Its Will gives a healthy +4 to saves v. mind control/influence effects.  
  
The Scout is a character I made in 1997 for Mike's AD&D campaign.  Mike and Stephanie moved to Florida in about 2006 and the campaign continued as a twice a year event when hey came up to visit in June/July summer vacation and after Christmas in December.  During their visits we get a game or two depending on their schedule of seeing various friends and relatives.

I have never really had a mini I like for the Scout until:  HeroForge!  He's a custome made HeroForge model made of their Premium Plastic material.      

Notable Adventures played:
Return to the Tomb of Horrors.
Madness of Gardmore Abbey.

My secret until the Winter of 2018 game:
The Scout managed to avoid combat damage between level 7 and 11.  Which was literally -real life years.  And a lot of adventures and sessions.  I never mentioned this during the game or to any of the other players or DM.  I felt as though there might be some unwanted attention given by the DM...  Not that he's unfair.  But it is sort of ridiculous given the adventures that we were going through that I didn't take any damage.  All good things come to an end.  In the winter 2018 session I got nailed for 54 of 63 hit points damage.  That was when I spilled the beans.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments